See, that’s what can happen with new indie games. I featured Nairi: Tower of Shirin in our list More laidback games to look forward to in 2018. An endearing puzzle adventure which is most probably very well suited for LadiesGamers!
This game is special to me, as the developers are a Dutch company! HomeBearStudios launched a Kickstarter campaign some time ago to bring Nairi to Steam. The Kickstarter was backed, and now we have a release date: November 29! It will be available on the Switch and Steam.
You follow Nairi, a young girl from the rich district of Shirin. A sudden incident forces her to abandon her rich, sheltered life, and she eventually ends up in the seedy lower district of the city ruled by gangs. Nairi meets a former gang member called Rex, who joins her throughout their adventure as they uncover a dark mystery involving the mysterious Tower of the oasis city of Shirin.
The game includes these features:
- Expertly designed hand-drawn charming characters and locations
- A storyline that will grip the player throughout
- Tons of items to collect, trade and combine into wacky items
- Brain-teasing puzzles
- Beautifully composed soundtrack
- Intuitively designed interface
- Localisation to English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Sounds good right? And not long to wait anymore!