Are you ready for more gaming news? Today, we have information about the new Switch revision, as well as a few other items. Lets get to it!
Switch Revision Facts
As you’ve probably heard, Nintendo is currently replacing its original Switch models with a revised model which features some power saving features. The most notable change is the more power-efficient Tegra X1 chip, which significantly increases the systems battery life by 2.5 hours.
It’s important to note; the new revision doesn’t enhance visuals, improve framerates, or decrease loading times. Also, despite a small change to the Joycon’s antenna (also a feature in recent Joycon revisions), Nintendo appears to be using the same sticks. This means drifting issues will probably continue to cause problems in the future.
If you like the sound of better battery life, then look out for the all-new red box design pictured above.
A ‘Cadence of Hyrule’ Demo is now available on eShop.
If you’re on the fence about Cadence of Hyrule, then you can now try the game out for free. You can download the newly available demo directly through the Switch eShop, or via the official Nintendo website.
If you live in Europe, and have registered your Switch with Nintendo, merely click the link below to download to your system:
Damsel now available for Nintendo Switch
Get ready to slay Vampires and rescue hostages in Damsel. Being a fan of arcade platform titles, I will purchase this later, and hopefully share impressions at a later date.
According to an official press release, the game boasts:
- Classic Arcade Vibe – Bite sized gameplay that’ll make you say “Just one more go” (although you said that a few tries ago…)
- Comic Book Campaign – Learn the secrets of Red Mist and put a stop to their evil plans.
- Competitive Arcade Leaderboards – Master your abilities by perfecting your runs and become the top agent.
- Chill Out Time – Chillout mode lets you take the edge off and enjoy the game without worrying about pesky things like dying.
- Extra challenge modes – For the discerning slayer, take the difficulty up a notch!
- Pumping Synth Soundtrack – Gothic grooves to slay too!
Level 5 has released a debut trailer for the original Yo-Kai Watch remake for Switch. Some may question why Level 5 decided to bring the 1st title to Nintendo’s Hybrid, but I must admit, the game looks great in HD.
That’s it for now